1 (170gm) Pack of Chicken Inner Fillets
1 Packet Baby Corn and Beans
1 Small Onion (sliced) or buy prepared diced onions
1 Clove Garlic (chopped)
1 Red or Orange Pepper (sliced)
1 Inch Fresh Ginger (grated)
2 tsp Wing Yip Oyster Sauce
128ml Water (about ½ cup)
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil or Spray Vegetable Oil
Marinade for Chicken
1 tsp Wing Yip Light Soya Sauce
1 tsp Cornflour
½ tsp Wing Yip Sesame Oil
1 tsp Grated Root Ginger
1. Add the marinade ingredients to the chicken fillets. This can be done in the morning,
but seasoning before cooking the chicken is quite acceptable.
2. Slice the baby corn and beans in half diagonally.
3. Heat a non-stick wok or skillet and spray with vegetable oil.
4. Add the diced onions and fry until soft and slightly caramelised.
5. Now add the chopped garlic and the chicken pieces and stir fry to seal the meat.
6. While stir frying, splash a little water into the pan to create steam.
7. Add the baby corn, beans and peppers at this stage and cook until the vegetables are al dente.
8. Finally, add oyster sauce and cornflour with the remaining water and add to the wok to finish the dish.
9. Add a few drops of Sesame Oil to the wok before removing from the heat, and serve immediately.