280g Pak Choi
3 tbsp Wing Yip Oyster Sauce
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic
4 tbsp Vegetable or Peanut Oil
1. Chop the garlic and fry in oil (stirring constantly) until golden. Remove from heatServes 1 or 2 sharing
before it becomes too dark, as garlic will continue to cook in the hot oil.
2. Spoon the crispy garlic on to some kitchen paper and keep aside until serving.
3. Cut the pak choi in half down the centre ensuring core is intact.
4. Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
5. Plunge the pak choi into the hot water.
6. Cook for 30 seconds or so (until stems are just cooked).
7. If cooking with tenderstem broccoli, cook until the stems turn translucent.
8. Drain well and place on a warm plate.
9. Mix the oyster sauce with 1-2 tablespoons of warm water.
10. Drizzle the oyster sauce over pak choi and then the garlic oil.
11. Garnish with crispy garlic and serve immediately.